- Criminal Defense
- Record Expungements
- Family Law
- DUI Defense
- Traffic Offenses & License Clean-Up
- Drug Charges
- Custody, Parenting Time, And Child Support
Todd L. Sallee
From My Desk:
For nearly two decades I have prided myself on representing those accused of crimes and I recently have seen our practice transition to adding Mr Krupp, of counsel, for criminal defense and traffic law cases. There have been sweeping changes in the criminal justice system, and in particular several practicing attorneys are taking on cases and then referring them to much less experienced and underqualified junior associates. I am leery in this market of those who tout their experience and training, but do not actually represent clients, and pass them on to other attorneys or associates who do not have the skill set we do to see your case through.
As a former deputy prosecuting attorney, who handled a major caseload, I know how to evaluate cases from the government’s perspective, which I feel gives me a unique quality above my colleagues. It provides an enormous asset to my clients to have an attorney who can assess the strengths and weakness of their cases to give us the best possible outcome we seek.
My pledge to you will be to always represent my clients zealously and personally. When you call and retain me, you will get me and will always be able to communicate your thoughts and concerns with me as I fully expect you to be very vested in your case. My vow to you is to maintain that relationship throughout our process. I know how difficult these matters can be on my clients, their families and loved ones, and it is personal to me that they walk away satisfied and feel in good confidence about our relationship.
Through these many years of practice, I have tried hundreds of cases at every level and in a multitude of different counties and jurisdictions, from very complex DUI cases and fatalities, to high publicity matters including murders, and accusations of serious sex offenses. No matter is too small or large for me to take on, and I am sure myself and our firm has the skills and background to assist you in whatever your specific needs are. I have taught various seminars on DUI defense and trial strategies to other lawyers, as well as on various issues involving license clean up, and expungements. Our office is devoted and dedicated to serving our clients and look forward to working with each and every one of you.
Todd L. Sallee, Attorney at Law
SALLEE LAW, LLC
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Federal and State Felonies & Misdemeanors
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Hanover College
- Major: Communication
- Speaker on DUI law to new and young lawyers and firms, “Nuts and Bolt of DUI Defense” , Indiana Bar Association Annual Seminar
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Criminal Justice Section
- Moot Court Judge for Indiana University Law School
- Judge Pro Tem, Marion Superior Courts and Traffic Division
- American Bar Association
- National Advocacy for DUI Defense
Past Employment Positions
- Indianapolis Marion County Prosecutor's Office, Intern, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney