Experienced Legal Help With Family Law Matters
Your Future Is Our Top Priority
When you need experienced representation to successfully guide you through divorce and other family law matters in the Indianapolis area, turn to attorneys at Sallee Law, LLC. Our team is able to help you through the mediation process to reach an agreement, and we are also ready fight on your behalf in the courtroom. We pride ourselves on providing each of our clients with personalized and effective legal solutions.
We make it a priority to stay up to date with the latest developments in Indiana family law through our daily practice and continuing legal education. Our firm is passionately committed to the advocacy of our clients and to maintaining the highest professional standards of the legal profession.
Finding the Best Solutions For You And Your Family
We understand that if someone is seeking the advice of a family lawyer, they are likely going through a tough time. Whether or not you have children, very few divorces end amicably, and there can be numerous disputes during the process. Just dividing up belongings or bills can be stressful, difficult, and very emotional.
At the law office of Sallee Law, LLC, We can assist you with a variety of family matters, including:
- Divorce – Whether you have children, assets, or a business to protect, we guide people through the various aspects of the divorce process from start to finish. We do our best to resolve all issues in the settlement or mediation process, but we are ready, willing, and experienced to provide assertive representation in the courtroom.
- Custody, Parenting time, and Child Support – We know you care deeply about your children. With experience as a Family Law Attorneys and as a Guardian ad Litem, We are qualified to advise and fight for the best interests of you and your children, whether that is in dealing with custody agreements, finding the right parenting time schedule, or addressing the many financial aspects of co-parenting.
- Spousal Maintenance – If the circumstances of your case indicate that spousal maintenance is appropriate, we will work to achieve a fair, equitable maintenance order within the letter of the law.
- Modifications and Enforcement – Our work does not necessarily end with the issuance of a court order. Sometimes circumstances change, whether that is a relocation or a job change or one party isn’t living up to their end of the deal, we are here to guide you through the process.
- Guardianship – Circumstances arise that a child that isn’t your own is placed in your care or an adult becomes unable to handle their finances or day-to-day care, and someone needs to step in and ensure that they are taken care of. We are able to handle the legal processes to ensure that you are able to give them the care that they deserve.
- Adoption – If you have a child or adult that you wish to adopt, whether that be as a step-parent or other private agreement, our experienced team is knowledgeable to help you navigate the complex process of adoption.
- CHINS – When you find yourself entangled with DCS, regardless if you are the alleged perpetrator or not, it can be a very confusing, stressful, fast-moving process, and one that you do not want to handle incorrectly. With our help, we will advocate for your rights as a parent and assist you in protecting the health, welfare, and safety of your children.
Let Us Help You in Your Divorce & Family Law Matters
There are ways and means to tackle divorce, child support, parenting time and other issues that satisfy all concerned parties. If a hard line is needed to protect your rights and take matters before the courts, we are fully prepared to do that as well. With an experienced lawyer on your side, you and your family can move toward a brighter future.